When you are happy heaven rejoices. God’s will is for you to do what gives you joy, fulfillment, and a sense of worth.
#Psychic #Healing #Universal Law
Finding Simplicity is a blog dedicated to helping people find peace and joy in their lives through simple living. We believe that by simplifying our lives, we can create more meaningful experiences and relationships. We provide tips and advice on how to declutter, organize, and prioritize your life so that you can focus on what matters most. We also share stories of people who have found success and happiness by simplifying their lives. Our goal is to help you find the balance between living a life of abundance and living a life of simplicity.
Life can be complicated and overwhelming at times, but it doesn’t have to be. Finding simplicity in your everyday life can help you to feel more relaxed and content. Here are some tips to help you find simplicity in your life:
1. Take time to appreciate the little things. Take a few moments each day to appreciate the beauty of nature, the sound of birds chirping, or the warmth of the sun on your skin. These small moments of joy can help to bring a sense of peace and contentment to your life.
2. Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness is the practice of being present at the moment and focusing on your thoughts and feelings without judgment. Taking a few moments each day to practice mindfulness can help you to stay grounded and focused on the present.
3. Simplify your schedule. Take a look at your daily schedule and see if there are any tasks or activities you can eliminate or delegate to someone else. This will help to free up more time for yourself and reduce stress.
4. Spend time with loved ones. Connecting with family and friends can help to bring a sense of joy and peace to your life. Make time to spend with the people you care about and enjoy the simple pleasure of being in their company.
5. Get organized. Clutter can be overwhelming and can make it difficult to focus. Take some time to organize your home and workspace to help create a sense of calm and clarity.
By taking the time to appreciate the little things, practice mindfulness, simplify your schedule, spend time with loved ones, and get organized, you can find simplicity in your everyday life. These… And now for the rest of the story
The old world was based on external focus. We had come to believe that the material world was the only reality. Thus, feeling essentially lost, empty, and alone, we have continually attempted to find happiness through addiction to external things such as money, material possessions, relationships, work, fame, food, and drugs.
Today, as we begin to remember our fundamental spiritual connection, we can look within for the source of our satisfaction, joy, and fulfillment.
I find My Spiritual Connection Within
For many people, this time may be distressing because of the world situation, and/or our personal lives may seem to be going from bad to worse. It’s as if many things that used to work are not working anymore.
Painful though it may be at times, these changes are part of a “healing crisis” taking place in our world. The simple truth is that the old way of life never brought us the deep fulfillment, satisfaction, and joy that we gave always sought. We must let go of the old forms which limit us or don’t fit anymore in order to make way for the new.
I release the old and make way for the new.